Compare i5-2410M ASUS vs ACER Laptops

When it comes to laptops, there is plenty of choices.  Here are two popular brands with Acer being the cheapest in the market, and Asus highly regarded as a prime brand.  Let's see how they compare:
From what I can see, you are paying an extra of RM250 for the cool palm technology produced by Asus.  While I was impressed by the cool palm technology, I felt that it didn't serve its purpose as the problem of of heated palm occurred after a few hours of use although the keyboard area remained cool if compare to the Acer Aspire 4750G.  This fact must be taken info consideration as you are paying extra for this technology.

On the other hand, Acer is well regarded as an unreliable brand, but I this fact I believe this is based on luck.  If you want a cheaper laptop, Acer is the best choice, but in terms of reliability and extra cost, Asus it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment